Senior B2B Content Marketing Strategist
Apr 2019 – Present
Across the Adobe Creative Cloud portfolio, I am responsible for full-funnel content strategy and development for creative, design, UX, Stock, and content creation audiences in enterprise organizations. Enabling thought leadership, advocacy, demand generation, and post-sale customer engagement.
Women in Security and Privacy (WISP)
Speakers Bureau Co-Lead
Dec 2018 – Present
Advancing women by matching security and privacy experts with speaking opportunities.
GDPR Marketing Lead
Oct 2017 – Nov 2018
I assembled and led the GDPR core team of critical stakeholders from across the seven brands in the planning, creation, and delivery of the point of view and sales enablement assets for Dell Technologies. Deliverables included: the positioning and messaging guide, the solutions and opportunity guides for sales and an internal governance process for the review of new content.
Global Lead Security, Strategic Messaging, Positioning & Storytelling
Oct 2013 – Nov 2018
My work in this role served internal and external audiences and delivered the following outcomes:
• A unified voice and portfolio positioning across seven brands: Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream, and VMware
• 40,000 salespeople and 200,000 channel partners enabled and motivated to have customer conversations about security and the GDPR
• Thought leader expertise sought after for speaking engagements and quotes
• Faster, informed internal decision making through consistent consensus building amongst a diverse set of people, many with competing priorities
• Consistent evolution of the strategic messaging as the threat landscape, market dynamics and technologies change